Friday 13 December 2013

Laughter theme

Theme for the day -- "They say laughter is the best medicine..."

Sure its true. Here is why.

Shopping to me is stressful. Yes, you read it right. I have never enjoyed shopping be it at the supermarket or for apparels. One evening, while at the supermarket when we were seriously looking at the price tags and debating on to pick the item or not, we had a cry.."Koi mujhe bacha lo".

On any given instance, I would have looked in the danger way, but this time, we just had a hearty laugh.The cry was from a toddler, but why would I laugh at it? The parents were trying hard to keep the kid stay put in the baby seat and it was in a very cute manner , the kid was protesting.

Thanks to the kid, that evening I realized the truth behind Laughter is the best medicine.
We laughed our hearts but we were cautious enough not to let the parents down. The rest of my shopping went pretty cool that evening.

1 comment: