Monday 2 December 2013

Humble Beginnings!

Day 2

I start today!

I have been blogging for past one year except that, I stuck to cooking related blogposts. Off late I have been scooting around the web to get into as many blogger groups possible, the reason being to be abreast with the happenings in the blog sphere.

A fellow blogger just completed her marathon blogging for the month of November. Following her has been an eye opener to me and realization hit me hard, that there was once a time, I could not hit the bed without writing a page on a day to day basis what so ever topic it could be. The habit had been long forgotten. Thanks to the work life imbalance. Today as a mother I am so tempted to pin most of the day to day happenings and my thoughts on the same and I pretty happy that I am sticking to it.

My husband always said write for your command over the language would surprisingly improve. I must agree I would have remained a fool if I had not paid heed to his words.

Being on social media groups is advantageous for quite many bloggers like me who have just started about. It is there, I found I still had scope to take part in yet another Marathon blogging event and today I am starting off for the same. I am late for I missed the start but its always good to start on any day isn't it?  I believe its just no use to wait for an auspicious moment.

Hope to stay along in the group and get my writing cap on , make new friends, get to read a lot, write a lot and sail through the challenge. Oh and did I mention this is going to get quite interesting and challenging with two theme based posts per week.

This is day 2 post to Marathon Bloggers 2013. 

6 comments:

  1. Wishing you the best as you start this new journey.

    And thank you very much for the mention!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shailaja. My pleasure to be referring you. Truly looking forward to the challenges and fun ahead :-)

      Delete
  2. All the best and trust me its a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sirisha for peeping in. Hope to have as much fun :-)

      Delete
  3. All the very best... I have three blogs and each one started out for a reason and I am thoroughly enjoying each one of them! You will have fun too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow..three blogs..How do you find time maintaining them :-). Thank you for the support and stopping by:-)

      Delete