Monday 16 December 2013

Back to the grind

Monday is back just that this time around the house feels empty. Two weeks was a bliss with mom being around I had nothing to worry about. MarathonBlogging, baking and self grooming was all that I had to track. Now that shes off to be with her mother, I dread how long it is going to be before I hit back at the lazy side of mine. Adding on is the cold weather. Sigh!

Thankfully today was a holiday for K and we had a gala time at her friends birthday party. And I was more than glad it was a pretty simple KIDS birthday party!

The only good side of the day, was the email with the secret Santa details. I am on cloud nine for this is the first time, I am taking part in a Santa game. 

                                                      Source: sodancapassion.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment