Friday 20 December 2013

Friday Theme

Third Friday of the month and the theme “Depression, is a grey cloud, moving, yet not moving...”

Just like anybody would feel, the topic is way too personal to me. At first, I wanted to let it pass, but then the urge to record it in words was compelling.

I have been through it and I have seen my near and dear ones suffering too. It is not easy to accept that one goes through depression. We, women are at higher danger's of being labeled if our mental condition is out in the open. I have experienced it myself, so why hide the truth. 

Being not so good at socializing and with no good friends, it was tough to overcome the condition. But miracle do happen and some force kept me away from further destruction.


But true to the words “Depression, is a grey cloud, moving, yet not moving...”,, it does not go away completely. Memories remain fresh and that could prove fatal unless one learns to override.

I stop here for I am over the moon. Reason being Santa's gift. More next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment