Thursday 20 February 2014

The Missing Link

Now this was yesterday's theme and I could not write a word on it. Not that I have a clear idea now either but then I shot this picture for the theme. I know what I want to write about but putting it together is a tough job for me I admit.

All that I could think of after I saw the theme was to give it a shady touch. And so I interpret this as 'The Missing Link'.

What is it that is missing? What is it one is linking it to? Ever been in that situation? Oh I am sure, all of us have been there and let our minds wondered on what could be that? Is it Love, space, respect, dignity, what ever it could be, we just hope the link never goes missing for a long time. Don't we.


This post is in response to the event Feb Challenge : A story for every picture, a picture for every story on the Marathon Bloggers group on FB.

2 comments:

  1. Good attempt, Vidya! And I love the picture. Gives me ideas for a post now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shailaja. :) Oh yes just attempting to give different views on a theme ;)

    ReplyDelete