Monday 24 February 2014

TEA for the soul

This theme took me days to write. I had no clue on how to go about this theme. The theme was for the Thursday that has already seen its sunset. But here I am scribbling thoughts on it. I believe in the saying 'Better late than never'

Well hailing from God's own country, TEA is very much part and parcel of my life to this day. TEA began its charm in my life somewhere from the age of 14 or 15. The slow transition from milk to tea happens at this age isn't it and then you get hitched for life to this soul awakening drink. 

Oh I am addicted to TEA, I need to have my hot cup of tea first thing in the morning. Damn, I cannot see myself sail through the morning chores without tea. And the same at around 3.30 - 4.00 PM in the evening. My husband on the other hand can survive mornings without tea, well TEA is for people who wake up early at the first place I guess ;)

It would be a shame to reveal that I haven't yet mastered the art of making the perfect tea. The taste varies every other day, I just cant seem to get perfect at this. Thank goodness for the availability of "BrookeBonds Nature Care" for I would have spent all my time desperate not able to crack it up. My most favourite tea would be the tea from the "chayakada's" at Kerala. Then comes the Green Tea bags and Ice Tea in that order.

Sadly, I don't own a tea set yet. Someday I hope to own one , until then sipping away in the multi \-coloured /multi-sized mugs.


This post is in response to the event Feb Challenge : A story for every picture, a picture for every story on the Marathon Bloggers group on FB.

3 comments:

  1. I really appreciate your skilled approach. These square measure items of terribly helpful data which will be of nice use on behalf of me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post. I merely stumbled upon your journal and wished to mention that I even have extremely enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. finally I’ll be subscribing on your feed and that i am hoping you write once more terribly soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, extremely nice effort. everybody should scan this text. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete