Tuesday 18 February 2014

A moment on the Streets of China Town

Today's theme - Streets.

Well I initially wanted to post a street photography and revolve a story around it.  ( I am sure you know what I mean, those black and white photos with a cart seller or an old man/woman depicting hardships and poverty ).  Believe it or not I did discuss the theme with A too on how to use his telephoto lens and capture a good moments on the streets. But never got the courage to venture out and click on. One day I hope to break that. :)

The picture below speaks a lot for itself. While we were busy looking for interesting stuff on the streets on China Town, Singapore, madam K happily walked a little away from us and just when I was about to call her out , I noticed what she was up to. I was not surprised at all, since K has no fears or intimidation's when it comes to making friends. And I did not want to miss the moment pass without framing it. Excuse the picture quality though, I am yet to familiarize with night photography on SLR's.

I did share a few words with the mother but sadly don't remember much now.


This post is in response to the event Feb Challenge : A story for every picture, a picture for every story on the Marathon Bloggers group on FB.

4 comments:

  1. aww both babies are so cute. So different yet not so different, as of that age.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that 'so different yet not so different' :)

      Delete
  2. This is such a lovely picture. It speaks volumes for children, their ability to mingle, their candour and absolute freedom. Good post, Vidya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed Shailaja. I admire how children mingle around with no sense of jealousy and fear at least in their formative years.

      Delete