Monday 17 February 2014

Flying in solitude

So we have a week with themes back on Marathon Bloggers and I hope to survive the tide this time around. Interesting part, we need a picture to go along with the theme and post.

It starts off with the theme FLY.

Well the mind was blank on what to write but I knew the picture which I had to tag along.

The picture was captured by my husband, when we were on a tour at Hampi and post processed by yours truly.



It was interesting to see this stork (I think) flying in solitude. Never really noticed these birds flying aloof earlier. And what surprised me was , in a dry place like Hampi one actually finds different species of birds and there was quite a lot a bird photographer can actually do here.

And the search for this picture made me look into all the old photographs stashed away safely in the external hard disks and it was indeed a pleasant experience for me to see my active 4 year old sit through with me without moving an inch and relishing the past through the visuals.

Well just had a look at the next theme and my mind is blank. No surprises there I believe.

This post is in response to the event  Feb Challenge : A story for every picture, a picture for every story on the Marathon Bloggers group on FB.



6 comments:

  1. Yes, this challenge made me go through some old pics as well :). Loved the capture, and your description of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aparna. I must say technology definitely plays a role in helping us going back to old memories :)

      Delete
  2. I agree on going through the old pictures part. That is how I found my inspiration for the next day's post :) Lovely capture of the bird in flight here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A has a lens for bird photography that I haven't used at all. Rather scared to handle it myself. :)

      Delete
  3. Loveky capture .. and good to see you had a great time with old pics :)

    ReplyDelete