Thursday 20 February 2014

Shadows on the beach

Its the fourth day of the event on theme blogs. Happy that I am sailing safe. The theme Shadows made me look around for snaps from my work day to the post baby days. None of the snaps that came to my mind fit the theme. And alas I found one that was lying on Flickr.

This was taken during the sports events at MInfy (Mangalore Infy). We were Green Team I think and we had the castle making contest and I remember we won this event among the four houses. 

On a dull day, these pictures from my old workplace brings back smiles and I am back on my feet at times or I go into a black hole (ok not in reality).



Shadows keep appearing as a main character in most of our bed time story's. And I am amazed at how kids are never tired of made up story's.

This post is in response to the event Feb Challenge : A story for every picture, a picture for every story on the Marathon Bloggers group on FB.

4 comments:

  1. Like the picture, Vidya! Castle making sounds like such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always amazed at how people are able to make those huge complex castles. The sand simply doesn't stick!! This is amazing.

    ReplyDelete